Single Source: Wild Alaska Pollock
Sports Research Fish Oil is made from single sourced Wild Alaska Pollock. Alaska Pollock are caught with selective mid-water pelagic trawl allowing for virtually zero by-catch. Fish are then hand-sorted, processed, with the fish oil extracted within 1-2 hours of catch for maximum freshness!
Sustainable & Traceable
Certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), considered by many the gold standard for sustainability certification. MSC certification covers Chain of Custody and Traceability, ensuring quality.
Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Single Source Fish Oil
- 1040mg of Triglyceride Omega-3's per Softgel
- 100% Sustainable & Traceable
- Pescatarian Friendly Fish-GelCap
- Maximum Freshness - Lowest Oxidation Levels
- No bovine gelatin, Toxic Heavy Metals or Fishy Odor!
How to use:
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults take 1 liquid softgel 1-2 times daily with food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Wild Alaska Pollock Fish Oil Concentrate (AlaskOmega®)