If you slightly adjust your habits, many beauty problems can disappear. How do you know your weaknesses and correct the situation? Let's study a selection of the most common beauty mistakes.
1. Touching your face
What happens when we usually touch our skin with our fingers?
- First, we contaminate the skin, which causes inflammation and rashes. Second, we stretch it, provoking the appearance of wrinkles. Thirdly, we activate the production of excessive skin fat. There are no positive results of this process, so you should stop touching your face.
- Second, we stretch it, provoking the appearance of wrinkles. Thirdly, we activate the production of excessive skin fat. There are no positive results of this process, so you should stop touching your face.
2. Apply body cream to dry skin.
Creams, lotions, and body milk work best when applied to slightly damp skin after showering. That way they can "seal in" the water and prolong the moisturizing effect. Therefore you should not wait until the skin is completely dry: you can blot it with a towel and apply the product.
3. Do not "seal" the polish on your nails.
It is not only the application of the upper fixing coating on the nail plate, but also the "sealing" of the ends of the free edge. Thus, the durability of the manicure is significantly increased.
4. Do not wash your face before training.
Everyone knows that before going to the fitness center it is necessary to remove makeup from the face. But the fact that even if there is no foundation or lipstick on your skin, you still need to wash your face - many people do not know. The fact is that when you shave during the activity, all the dirt gets access to the pores, which provokes inflammation and acne. It is better to wash your face a couple of minutes before the activity.
5. Do not floss.
An easy way to protect yourself from frequent visits to the dentist is to use mouthwash and floss. These products should be used daily along with toothpaste.
6. Take a shower once a day.
Washing off sweat, dust and dirt particles from the skin is necessary every day - especially for people living in big cities with a "complicated" ecology. A morning shower is also a good way to wake up and wash away sebum and sweat, while an evening shower will wash away impurities, relax and help you fall asleep.
7. Keep organic products in the bathroom.
Eco-cosmetics require storage in a dark, cool place because they contain a lot of natural, living ingredients and have almost no standard preservatives. The best place for it is the refrigerator. The unacceptable place is a shelf in the bathroom.
8. Don't make a "day off" for your skin.
When using concentrated products such as serums, masks or highly active creams, you should take short breaks to "workout" the skin and maintain its tone. One day a week, you can refrain from applying the cream with hyaluronic acid and let the skin take care of itself.
9. Do not use the means in one line.
In this case, the painstaking work of the creators of cosmetics, who distribute nutrients evenly and adjust the balance of action between the cream, tonic, milk, mask ... goes in vain. The cosmetics are most effective when used exactly as directed and in "company" with the products of their line.
10. Do not take care of the skin of your lips.
The delicate skin of the lips needs the same care as the skin of the face: cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliation. On the delicate area can be applied the same products that are used for the face. Regular care will give immediate results: the skin of the lips will be soft and smooth.