The Dead Sea is a lake located between Israel, Jordan and the West Bank, in the historic region of Palestine, fed solely by the waters of the Jordan River. It is the saltiest and lowest reservoir on earth, 417 meters below sea level. It is called in this way because its waters enjoy a high level of salinity that does not allow life. Its waters were known since Roman times and are still used today for their remarkable healing qualities, especially for skin diseases, including psoriasis.
The composition of the Dead Sea salt, considered unique in the world, reveals a remarkable concentration of potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, sulfur, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, lithium and iodine , ten times higher than that of any other sea or ocean. The water of the Dead Sea acts by osmosis, giving the body, through the skin pores, its content of minerals and trace elements. Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit the shores of the Dead Sea every year to receive one of the best beauty and health treatments, and millions of people use Dead Sea products such as salt and mud every day.
Integral salt This 100% pure salt is obtained from the natural evaporation of the waters of the Dead Sea.
- Relieves tension, fatigue and stress.
- Gives relief in case of joint and rheumatic pains.
- It helps to improve the condition of the skin in case of cellulitis, dermatitis, hives, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, acne, peeling, fungal infections, skin parasites, muscle problems, arthritis, arthrosis and rheumatoid dermatitis .
They can be used in the tub water for a relaxing, decontracting and anti-cellulite bath (seven tablespoons of product in hot water), for a deflating foot bath, as an exfoliating scrub, as a lotion against dermatitis and dandruff. As it does not contain iodine, it does not affect the thyroid.
- It is an excellent remineralizing product for body, face and hair and can be spread all over the body.
- It has a remarkable and effective action on the skin that absorbs mineral substances, nourishing and toning itself.
- It delays the aging process of the skin, making it radiant.
- It has a cosmetic adjuvant action in the treatment of cellulite.
- Makes hair shinier and more robust.
- Prevents and fights dandruff and eliminates excess sebum.
HOW TO USE DEAD SEA MUD ON YOUR HAIR
The Dead Sea mud is a very effective natural remedy against dandruff .
By increasing the resistance of the scalp in a completely natural way , this hair mud will allow a deep cleansing of the skin, eliminating excess sebum and preventing the formation of dandruff.
But how is the mud from the Dead Sea used?
If we want to use this extraordinary natural product as a mask for our hair , just apply it on the scalp and leave it on for 5 or 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. At the beginning of the treatment, repeat consecutively for a few days and then, in the maintenance phase, reduce to one or two applications per week. But from the very first treatments, the beneficial effects of Dead Sea mud for your hair will be visible and evident.