Many have already heard about the therapeutic effects of Dead Sea mud on the skin of the face and body, but can it be effective for hair? A lot of research has been done on this, so we asked a dermatologist to tell us about the effect of Dead Sea mud on hair structure.
- Is it possible to change the structure of the hair along the entire length?
- Not. You can fill and smooth hair flakes, but you cannot “cure” hair that has already grown. Thanks to natural remedies, vitamins and proper nutrition, you can make your hair grow healthier, but restore your hair only visually. However, proper hair cosmetics is also important to keep your hair in good condition.
- So you don’t need to use a mask and air conditioning?
- You should use this. There are masks that nourish the scalp and make new hair grow healthier. There are also masks for the visual effect, which fill the voids in the hair structure and make them more shiny and thick. To do this, you should use masks 1-2 times a week to maintain the effect.
- How does Dead Sea mud help in hair care?
- Very often, our hair gets the least minerals and vitamins from the food we eat. Moreover, in the modern world it is difficult to find a person who receives a whole set of vitamins without additives. Therefore, our hair ceases to be so thick and shiny. Masks and scrubs for hair with Dead Sea minerals can enhance the circulation of the scalp, so your hair becomes thicker. In addition, along with increased blood circulation, you get a dose of useful minerals, which makes your hair more healthy and shiny. With the integrated use of Dead Sea cosmetics, you get a large dose of minerals, salt and vitamins, this also affects the quality of the hair.
- Do I need to use a hair conditioner?
- Yes, definitely. Choose a natural conditioner, because this is what remains on your hair until the next wash. The conditioner smoothes and glues the hair flakes, so they stop so smooth. Conditioner protects your hair from the temperature of the hairdryer and curling iron.
- How does a Dead Sea mud shampoo help your hair?
- The shampoo is not able to restore or cure hair, its task is to cleanse. Microparticles of dirt that are in the shampoo gently cleanse the hair and absorb excess sebum, dust, dirt and the remnants of styling products from the surface of the hair and scalp. In addition, the minerals in the composition have a therapeutic effect on the scalp.
Dead Sea mud has been used in beauty treatments for thousands of years. But cosmetic companies continue to find new formulas for the effective use of these valuable products. Try Dead Sea Mineral Cosmetics if your hair is tired of toxic products.