Benefits of biotin for hair
Has the appearance of your hair deteriorated and you don't know why? The reasons could be stress or bad habits, improper nutrition or care, aggressive coloring procedures or perms. To restore your hair's natural strength and beauty - try biotin for hair growth and strengthening. Tresemme experts will tell you about the benefits of biotin, effective products with this component in their composition and the rules of their use.
Biotin properties for hair
Biotin is the second name of vitamin B7. To get an extra dose of biotin for healthy hair - add different types of nuts, eggs, lean meat, sea fish, tomatoes, mushrooms or spinach to your menu. The special importance of this vitamin has been proven by scientists around the world. Such a substance is necessary for the health of internal organs, good condition of the skin and nails. But it is especially useful for hair:
- regulates sebum secretion and has a positive effect on the condition of the scalp;
- prevents the appearance of dandruff;
- Increases the circulation of the scalp and has a positive effect on hair growth;
- strengthens hair follicles and reduces hair loss;
- takes part in the production of keratin - one of the building materials in the structure of hair, which pro
- vides elasticity and healthy shine, protects against the effects of negative factors.
You can find biotin in many products for the prevention and elimination of hair problems.
Hair products with biotin
Shampoos that contain biotin among the active ingredients will help strengthen your hair, reduce hair breakage and loss, get rid of split ends. They effectively care for your scalp and hair lengthwise, making it shinier, smoother and more elastic, revitalizing not only from the inside but also from the outside.
A Biotin Shampoo, with a unique and balanced complex of biotin and minerals. With the addition of vitamin E, it cleanses, nourishes and strengthens the scalp and restores the hair from the root.
The result: full – volume hair that feels and looks thicker and softer!