Makeup Remover is the key to keeping your skin clean
Makeup remover is the first and most important stage of cleansing the skin. During the day, the skin is exposed to urban dust, sebum and makeup penetration into the pores. Therefore, it is important to clean the skin in several stages, because purity is the key to its beauty.
How to use makeup remover
It is not enough to use soap or gel for washing to wash your face completely. You need a makeup remover cream or lotion. He will completely remove the makeup before you start washing, only so you can remove all the excess on the surface of the skin. Here are a few steps on how to use this product:
- Makeup remover for face should be used first. If it foams, use it in the same way as washing gel. If it is in the form of a lotion, take a cotton pad, blot it with lotion and gently wash the makeup from the face.
- Makeup remover oil or water for eyes can be used both before washing the entire face and after.
- Choose a product according to your skin type and consider the sensitivity of the skin of the face and around the eyes.
- Make an allergy test before applying to sensitive areas.
- Use it to fix a little eyeliner or leaked mascara.
How to choose a makeup remover
This may be a micellar lotion or facial wash. Choose the type of product that is convenient for you. Consider whether you need to rinse off the lotion. If not, it is convenient to take it with you on trips in order to completely wash away all contamination from your face if you cannot fully wash your face. It should also wash away even waterproof cosmetics.
Makeup remover and cleanser can also be a caretaker, for example, if it is made from ingredients from the dead sea. It will soothe and soften sensitive skin, which needs recovery after a whole day spent under a layer of makeup.